Written By Self Learning on 17 May 2011 | 5/17/2011 10:57:00 AM
Here are some common words and phrases used to express possibility and impossibility:
There is a good chance…
There is a little chance...
There is good chance …
There is impossibility ...
Example of sentences in expressing possibility and impossibility:
1. There is little chance of finding a good job in foreign countries.
2. There is more chance of solving such serious problems, if we have a competent staff.
3. There is a chance that the bank will lend me a sum of money.
4. There is possibility that students will win the English speech contest.
5. There is a good chance to make marketing with e-mail
6. It is impossible to gain success without working hard